Blogging has been a fun learning experience, and I am glad I participated in the 2015 Challenge. I accomplished many things during the challenge, and below I’ll list a few. 🙂
1. I wrote 15 posts! My goal was going to be about 10, but I actually did more than I originally planned!
2. Most of the posts were for school and the challenge, but I still had a lot of fun making them! 🙂
3. I got over 25 comments! 27 to be exact. I can’t believe that 27 people decided to take time out of their day just to write a comment on some random person’s blog! Thanks a lot everyone! 🙂
4. By far, the Fright Fest post got the most comments. Probably because other people had experienced Fright Fest before and wanted to share their experiences with it and that I’m just that amazing. 😉
5. I really enjoyed writing my post about nature because I am currently really interested in space, technology, and all of that cool stuff. I also liked writing about fright fest because it was something I had wanted to share for a while.
6. I changed my theme for Halloween, and I’ll probably change it to a Christmas theme soon!
7. I had 11 widgets, and some, like the ClustrMap, were really fun to use! I also liked my three spooky, scary, skeletons, Fred, George, and Patrick. In fact, I think I’ll keep them even after I switch to Christmas. I think 11 widgets is plenty, and they give a lot of cool information!
8. I don’t know if anyone from overseas visited my blog, but if anyone reading this doesn’t live in North America, thanks for reading and hi!
9. I used themes, images, and .gifs to be creative on my blog! I had a lot of fun finding them! 🙂
Thanks for reading!